Quality care at a place you can trust…your community centre!
- With a warm swimming pool, outdoor rinks, and one of Canada's best playgrounds (Today's Parent, 2014), where better to unwind after a full day of learning?
- We offer:
- Comparable prices to School Board EDP's
- Breakfast Club, Afterschool, or both
- Discounted rates for PD Day Camps
- Transportation provided from the listed schools
"Dovercourt is my kids' home away from home"
Registration for 2019-2020 is ongoing. See our program flyer:
Our program features age-specific programming for Kindergarten and Grade 1- 6 including special events, free transportation, weekly swims and clubs, and serves Broadview, Churchill, Hilson, Edouard Bond, Woodroffe, Our Lady of Fatima, St. Francois d’Assise and Terre-des-Jeunes.
As a High Five® accredited organization, Dovercourt is committed to delivering child-centreed programs that promote our values of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Our program leaders are all hand-picked based on their creativity, energy, and ability to serve as positive role models. To learn more visit www.highfive.org
After School & PD Day communications:
- Parent Handbook for Before & After School (pdf) 2019/2020 is coming soon!
Our Program Leaders
Our Program Leaders, Counselors and Junior Counselors are selected with careful attention paid to selecting those who have the ability to serve as a positive role model for your child. Each staff member must have a valid standard level first aid certificate and Level C CPR in addition to a vulnerable sector police records check and HIGH FIVE certification. All staff members receive training in leading activities, group dynamics, communications, problem solving, accident prevention, emergency response, as well as Dovercourt Policies and Procedures.