Festival House, 450 Churchill Avenue North Ottawa, ON K1Z 5E2, 2 blocks south of Richmond Road.
Please access the school via our Ravenhill Avenue entrance
- General Inquiries and Private Lesson Booking: Nicole Irvine – email@example.com, 613-627-2762
- Employment opportunities and program proposals: Geoff Cass- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone registrations and inquiries during non-operational hours (see school hours below) can be made at Dovercourt Recreation Centre 613-798-8950 ex.0
Founded by Dovercourt Recreation Centre and RBC Ottawa Bluesfest in April 2014, BSOMA is dedicated to supporting cultural development within the greater Ottawa community by creating opportunities through education that will allow students to discover, explore and deepen a relationship with the arts. BSOMA is operated by Ottawa Bluesfest and Dovercourt Recreation Association. Throughout the year, we offer group classes and workshops, special events, camps, private and semi-private lessons and concerts for all ages.
The Bluesfest School of Music and Art would like to acknowledge the contribution and support we have received from the former Westboro United Church Council. In recognition, the hall in which the school is housed has been named the Kitchissippi Community Hall.
Why Learn Music at BSOMA?
- Learn from practicing and performing teachers
- Flexible lesson packages
- Teachers with music degrees and/or many years of teaching experience
- Clean, comfortable and bright facilities
- Welcoming administrative staff
- Connected to one of Ottawa’s biggest and most attendee festivals, RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
- Special Events
- Classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced students
- Annual Spring and Winter Recitals
- Monday: Thursday: 2pm to 9pm
- Friday: 12pm to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook